Taking a Team Approach To Commercial Building Inspections
Get the Expertise You Need
A commercial property is a significant investment. Whether you’re considering purchasing a multi-family, motel, warehouse, office building, retail space or other commercial building, it’s crucial that you know the details of the property’s condition before you continue with your purchase.
When you choose Diversified to perform your commercial building inspection you don’t just get one inspector – you get a team of at least three experienced inspectors:
- Licensed Roofing Contractor – To inspect the building’s roof.
- Licensed Exterminator – To check for evidence of termites and other wood-destroying organisms.
- Registered Building Inspector – With hands-on construction experience, to perform the structural, electrical, A/C, heating, plumbing and other inspections.
For more complex assignments, our owner, Licensed General Contractor Rick Ansbaugh, will be part of your inspection team.
Get Detailed Reports & Cost Estimates
Your inspection report will include a listing of deficiencies found, with line-by-line cost estimates for all recommended repairs.
Each Complete Conditions Commercial Inspection includes:
- Roof Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Attic Area Inspections
- Electrical Inspections
- Plumbing Inspections
- HVAC Inspections
- Appliance Inspections
- Structural Inspections (interior and exterior walls, ceilings, doors, windows, patio and screened enclosures)
- Grounds Testing
- Sprinkler System Inspection
Commercial Inspection Now
Tight deadlines can almost always be met, and Saturday appointments are available.
Order Additional Inspections
- Asbestos Testing
- Chinese Toxic Drywall Inspection
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Mold & Fungus Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Seawall Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Well & Water Inspections
Hire an Experienced Commercial Inspection Company
Serving Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Have Questions about
Speak with an Expert at 954.252.9980
Se Habla Espanol!